Being a Parent
The ‘Being a Parent’ course is free for local parents of 2 to 5 year olds. By attending, you can learn how to better understand your children’s feelings, positive strategies to manage behaviour, effective parent-child communication and much more. The fun, interactive course is all about giving you the skills to manage the sometimes stressful job of parenting.
- A free course
- Various venues around South Bedfordshire beginning in January 2019
- An excellent course with useful strategies and ideas that work
- Run by other parents who have tried the strategies and know what it is like to be a parent
- Some creche places available
- Opportunities to deliver the Being a Parent course to other parents and gain a Level 3 qualification for future job opportunities.
Contact Us To Attend